Strategic and operative role in a fast paced SaaS company
ABAX is one of Europe`s fastest growing telematics companies. Our solutions include tracking for fleets, equipment and tools and digital mileage claim for vehicles.
We take pride in ABAX being a positive place to work. For people with the right attitude who want to become a little bit better every day, we create a place where personal development and fun combine to form a fulfilling and profitable workday. Our values: profitable, first and enthusiastic, form the foundation of our daily work, every hour of every day.
Come join our adventure!
We have an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced, international and cross-functional team as a Marketing Director, directing and overseeing team and budgets across multiple product areas and countries.
We are looking for a strategic-thinking executive with a creative spirit to design, implement and monitor an effective B2B marketing strategy that aligns with our business goals. Our ideal candidate has several years of experience in marketing and brand building of software products, a proven track record with digital marketing channels and techniques (such as SEO, SEM and inbound), the ability to think strategically and strong leadership skills.
In your role, you will:
- Own, review and manage overall marketing budget to create demand generating go-to-market strategies for our software products in the B2B segment.
- Embrace customer centricity, market across the customer journey and lead team to drive volume into our sales lead funnel improving conversion rate.
- Lead brand development leveraging customer insights, articulating business success metrics and implementing marketing tactics to be able to identify growth opportunities.
- Monitor and improve all marketing campaigns and activities.
- Ensure profitable and balanced business growth through product lines, and provide ongoing reporting and strategic recommendations to leadership team.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies.
- Manage, negotiate, and collaborate with outside creative agencies, partners and third-party vendors.
- Build an effective, capable and high performing organization by coaching, mentoring and managing direct reports.
As the Marketing Director, you will report to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO). This is a hands-on role with large business impact, overseeing the international marketing team, as well as external marketing agencies to ensure sustainable and rapid growth of our business. With strong executive support, you lead and orchestrate a multi-dimensional, cross-functional and international marketing team consisting of Digital Marketing Managers and a Content Manager.
Ultimately, you are ensuring that the marketing department's activities contribute to our company's long-term vision and mission.
It is expected that you spend some days a week at the headquarter in Larvik.
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Positive and pragmatic business thinker with a minimum of 3 years as a Marketing Director or from another senior marketing role, preferably from an international company
- Experience from a tech or software company, preferably software-as-a-service (SaaS)
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing international go-to-market strategies
- Strong analytical skills and solid knowledge of web analytics tools and marketing automation concepts to manage complex cross system data sets
- Ability to translate data into insights and make data-driven decisions to drive lead management and execution of marketing activities
- Strong leadership skills and highly result oriented
- Outstanding written and verbal communication (English) and cross-organizational collaboration skills
ABAX offers you a growing and dynamic workspace with engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over the world. This role will challenge and allow you to keep developing your skills within this field. We take pride in that ABAX workplaces are pleasant and designed for personal advancement and fulfilment. We use a well proven technology that has been continuously updated and developed over the last 10 years. ABAX has full ownership of all our technology areas and all development (Hardware, Software and Firmware) is done inhouse. This makes ABAX a unique, exciting and challenging place to work!
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact senior advisor Fredrik M. Vegsgaard (firstname.lastname@example.org) from the recruitment company Cappa.
Your inquiry will be treated confidentially.